At Golrusk, we believe pets are family. Do you believe that too?
If you answered “YES”, check out our current job openings. Apply online – click the button below to complete the application online. COMPLETE APPLICATION ONLINE
Apply in person – download and complete application below. Bring your completed application to: 1991 E. Allouez Ave. Green Bay, WI 54311 or email it to email@example.com.DOWNLOAD EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Professional Pet Stylist/Groomer
For over 45 years we've built a stellar reputation in Green Bay for grooming and a customer base to make your career experience exceptional. Golrusk offers:
- Three Green Bay locations
- We provide top of the line equipment Clipper Vac and Hydro Surge Bathing support team (so you have more time to do what you do best)
- Administrative team to check in/out clients, schedule and confirm appointments (keep your schedule booked!)
- Established customer base to make your career experience exceptional
- On-site training and expertise.
Paid Time Off
Dog grooming experience is necessary, and we will provide additional training to exceed our standards. We pay a competitive hourly wage based on experience, vacation pay, holiday pay, health insurance and other company perks. Qualified applicants must enjoy animals. Be patient with the many personalities of animals. Not be allergic to pet dander or hair. Able to stand on your feet and lift many sizes of animals.
Pet Bather Position
We have an immediate opening for a Pet Bather to join our Grooming and Bathing Team. Would you describe yourself as someone who:
- Enjoys pets and their many personalities
- Enjoys physical work
- You don’t mind getting wet and dirty
- I take pride in my work
- Attention to the details is important.
If you have the inner drive we are looking for described above, we want to meet you. We are seeking to fill a position (approx. 35 hours/week) in our bathing department at our Golrusk-East location. We will provide job specific training. Qualified applicants must enjoy animals. Be patient with the many personalities of animals. Not be allergic to pet dander or hair. Able to stand on your feet for long periods of time and lift many sizes of animals. The position hours are weekdays during the day with a Saturday morning shift rotation. Training is provided. Basic duties include bathing, brushing, nail clipping and ear cleaning of dogs and cats.
PT Front Desk Representative
Golrusk has been Green Bay’s premier pet care facility for over 40 years. We have a first-rate reputation for customer service and we are looking for an individual with the above traits to complement our Front Desk Team. It’s our belief that our customer service is what keeps our Pet Families coming back year after year and generation after generation. The Front Desk Representative is the control center of Golrusk Pet Care and has the following duties:
- You greet clients as they arrive for services.
- Check-in and Check-out pets.
- Set the pet up for all the services they will be provided during their stay and make sure that the supporting departments have the information they require to execute the service.
- Answer incoming calls, describe our services, make reservations, and return calls.
- Have a working knowledge of the products we offer in our retail store and be able to offer product suggestions based on what the customer needs.
Our weekday Front Desk hours are 7:00AM – 7:00 PM. The FT position is flexible and may include a morning or afternoon start time as well as a weekend rotation. The Eastside PT position will work 2-3 days during the week 3:00 – 7:15 PM and a weekend rotation of Saturday 7:15 AM – 1:15 PM, Sunday 11:45 AM – 4:15 PM. The Westside PT position hours are Monday – Friday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Refer to our website www.golrusk.com for Golrusk’s hours of operation. Maintaining a professional demeanor while working with our clients is required. Standing, lifting, and walking with pets are part of the job. Please reference the job description for specific requirements and potential allergens.