Pet Grooming & Spa Services in Green Bay, WI
If you’re looking for professional pet grooming in Green Bay, WI, look no further! Don’t let your pet live with nicknames like “Gunky” or “Dirty Harry.” Call Golrusk Pet Care Centers and see how our pet grooming professionals can find your real pet under all that fuzz. Pamper your pet at Golrusk’s pet grooming spas, where our expert staff takes pride in how your pet looks. Golrusk stylists are trained to groom all breeds of cats and dogs to your liking. Special for dog grooming: If your pet is groomed on the last day of boarding, there is no boarding charge for that day. Dog Grooming Includes:
- Massaging Bath
- Complete Brush Out
- Ear Cleaning
- Stylized Haircut
Dog Grooming Extras:
- Healthy Skin and Coat Treatment
- Teeth Brushing
- Anal Gland Expression
- Ear Hair Removal
- Nail Filing
- Nail Trimming
- Blueberry Facial
- Walk-in nail trims are welcomed Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Allouez and Babcock locations), Saturday's 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM (Allouez location).
GROOMING RESERVATIONS – GREEN BAY EAST GROOMING RESERVATIONS – GREEN BAY WESTGROOMING RESERVATIONS – GREEN BAY MILITARY AVE
Salon Mission StatementAs Golrusk employees, we strive to provide a comfortable, compassionate, and clean environment for your pet as well as for our fellow workers. Through the use of advanced techniques and tools, we will perpetually continue to further our education and better our understanding of our profession. We strive as a team, and as individuals, for the highest quality and standards in pet styling and care.
- Vaccinations are required for the protection of your own pet’s health and the health of other boarding pets. If your pet’s vaccinations are not current, arrangements can be made to have these vaccinations administered and you will be responsible for any charges incurred, plus a service charge for transportation to the veterinarian. Bring your receipt or the vaccination record that is provided by your veterinarian. When you have your pet’s vaccinations updated, be sure to bring the new record with you next time you board with us. If you have any questions about attaining vaccination records, just call your veterinarian or Golrusk staff will be happy to help you.
- DHLPP Distemper series: Must be current according to veterinarians protocol
- RABIES: Must be current within one, two or three years depending on the vaccination your vet uses
- BORDETELLA: Must be current within one year. This is a protection from upper respiratory problems or Canine Cough and for optimal protection should be administered prior to the pet’s visit to Golrusk.
Protect against bad breath, tooth loss, and gum disease with regular teeth cleaning for a healthy smile.
For long hair doggies, sanitary hair cutting may be needed to cut long fur from around the bum.
We cut nails to a prudent length, just short of the toenail quick. We also offer Nail Filing. Nail trimming prevents painful nail cracking or nails breaking.
Your pet will receive a bath and dry, toe nail trim, ear cleaning, brush out and a hair style of your choice.
A dog's ears are delicate and vulnerable to infection, excessive wax buildup, and ear mites. Cleaning your pet's ears reduces build-up to help hinder infections and reduce the smell.
Bath & Brush
Our bath services include shampoo matched for your pets" coat type, toenail trim, ear cleaning and a full brush out.
Anal Gland Expression
Anal gland expression can help hinder symptoms connected with anal gland irritation. Glands can become infected if liquids are not drained naturally.
What Golrusk Pet Care Center Customers Are Saying
We love all of our happy customers from areas around Green Bay, Bellevue, Allouez, Ashwaubenon, Howard, DePere, and more.