The Best Array of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food Storage for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will certainly want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many shapes and sizes, permitting you to customize the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are usually collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Golrusk Pet Care Center in Green Bay, WI. We stock several dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (920) 468-7956 to learn more!
What Golrusk Pet Care Center Customers Are Saying
We love all of our happy customers from areas around Green Bay, Bellevue, Allouez, Ashwaubenon, Howard, DePere, and more.
La Tanya Bell-Jones
I have no clue what took place but Keko is wiped out which says alot 🤣
This past weekend was Oliver’s first time boarding. As his mom, I was incredibly nervous because he had never been boarded before. Golrusk was nothing short of amazing. They had numerous employees reach out via text message with updates, photos, & videos. They put him in an upgraded suite with a castle, gave him daily busy bones, & nightly yappy hours. Oliver is home now, and I cannot be more thankful for the wonderful love & care he received these last two days. We switched to Golrusk from another daycare center in the winter, and that is a change I would make time & time again.
Thank you again, Golrusk. Oliver woofs you ♥️ (and maybe misses his castle too! 😉)
Had to board our rescue dog because I needed surgery. Not knowing if she would behave in a kennel was a fear for sure. The staff was great in making sure all the dogs were safe and could play nicely together. They made great decisions for her when I was not available. Great people, great care for my pet
Really nice staff. Felt like my dog was well cared for while on vacation.
We boarded our labs (Grue & Grenda) while we were out of town. The pups don’t like car rides, so we wanted to see if they’d have a better time at Golrusk. They had a blast!
They were so excited to go that they didn’t even wait to hear us say goodbye as they darted through the door. When we picked them up, they were happy as clams! They were fresh and clean from their baths.