If you’re looking for professional pet grooming in Green Bay, WI, look no further! Don’t let your pet live with nicknames like “Gunky” or “Dirty Harry.” Call Golrusk Pet Care and see how our pet grooming professionals can find your real pet under all that fuzz. Pamper your pet at Golrusk’s pet grooming spas, where our expert staff takes pride in how your pet looks. Golrusk stylists are trained to groom all breeds of cats and dogs to your liking. Special for dog grooming: If your pet is groomed on the last day of boarding, there is no boarding charge for that day.
Dog Grooming Packages:
• Exit baths: Bath & Towel Dry
• Bath & Brush: Bath, 15 min brush out (additional charges may apply depending on coat condition), blow dry, sanitary trim, face trim, nail trim & ear cleaning
• Full groom: Bath, haircut, blow dry, ear cleaning, nail trim
Dog Grooming Extras:
• Healthy Skin and Coat Treatment
• Teeth Brushing
• Anal Gland Expression
• Ear Hair Removal
• Nail Filing
• Nail Trimming
• Blueberry Facial
• Walk-in nail trims are welcomed Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM and Saturday's 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Salon Mission Statement
As Golrusk employees, we strive to provide a comfortable, compassionate, and clean environment for your pet as well as for our fellow workers. Through the use of advanced techniques and tools, we will perpetually continue to further our education and better our understanding of our profession. We strive as a team, and as individuals, for the highest quality and standards in pet styling and care.
- Vaccinations are required for the protection of your own pet’s health and the health of other boarding pets. If your pet’s vaccinations are not current, arrangements can be made to have these vaccinations administered and you will be responsible for any charges incurred, plus a service charge for transportation to the veterinarian. Bring your receipt or the vaccination record that is provided by your veterinarian. When you have your pet’s vaccinations updated, be sure to bring the new record with you next time you board with us. If you have any questions about attaining vaccination records, just call your veterinarian or Golrusk staff will be happy to help you.
- DHLPP Distemper series: Must be current according to veterinarians protocol
- RABIES: Must be current within one, two or three years depending on the vaccination your vet uses
- BORDETELLA: Must be current within one year. This is a protection from upper respiratory problems or Canine Cough and for optimal protection should be administered prior to the pet’s visit to Golrusk.